Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/541741408/0/onemileatatime/
I have written quite a bit about living in London, and British Airways especially. A number of readers have noted that I am ‘yet another BA basher.’ While they are far from a perfect airline (and certainly not my favourite airline to fly), I am a proud Executive Club Silver (Oneworld Sapphire) member, and fly British Airways often.
There are plenty of things I like about them, so to show I’m not a ‘BA basher,’ here are 10 things I like about them:
This is my favourite thing about them as an airline. They have a huge fleet and can connect you from and to places I might struggle to even locate on a map.
- @ Bagoly – I can’t seriously write anything positive about … by James
- There is also the consistency of CW. The seat is far behind … by Bagoly
- @ Kerry News/ PR puff on BA’s proposed upgrade to their … by The nice Paul
- Incredible network is due to their historical colony?? lol by Eddie
- BA needs to start a mini-hub operation in Manchester with 787s … by Jeff
- Plus 20 more…
- 10 Things I Like About British Airways – Enclosure
- British Airways Makes Two First Class Improvements
- British Airways Makes Two First Class Improvements – Enclosure