Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/544570004/0/onemileatatime/
As I first wrote about a few days ago, Fairmont is offering a 20% bonus on gift card purchases for a period of three hours today. This promotion just kicked off, and is valid from 2PM until 5PM EDT today.
Each person can only take advantage of the promotion once, though you can purchase up to $5,000 worth of electronic gift cards under the offer, which would lead to a $1,000 bonus. Each gift card can be worth at most $2,000, so you’d want to load your shopping cart with a few gift cards if you wanted to maximize the offer (for example, two $2,000 cards and one $1,000 card).
You can choose whether you want to buy gift cards in USD or CAD. While you can use the gift cards in currencies other than the ones they’re issued in, the conversion rates used for those purposes may be unfavorable. This only applies to electronic gift cards, and not to plastic gift cards.
- Sweet, got a bunch of gift cards. by Cedric
- Taj Campton place is the better hotel, the Fairmont glory days … by Eric J
- Forgot to add that through the above way I mentioned the gift … by Dale
- Costco Canada “technically” sells gift cards for Fairmont … by Dale
- @ Tyler, lucky – Oh right, thanks! The Virtuoso rate is … by Conor
- Plus 4 more…
- 3 Hours Only: Buy A Fairmont Gift Card With A 20% Bonus – Enclosure
- The Lufthansa First Class Floodgates Are Open!
- The Lufthansa First Class Floodgates Are Open! – Enclosure