Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/517017124/0/onemileatatime/
There are a few airlines that have rear facing business class seats. Off the top of my head, American, British Airways, Etihad, and Qatar come to mind as the airlines with these types of seats on at least some of their planes.
A couple of days ago I flew Qatar Airways’ Qsuites from New York to Doha, and I was reminded of just how much I love rear facing business class seats. I know some people don’t like them since they get motion sickness (I’ve seen several people over the years request seat swaps out of these seats), but in this post I wanted to share the three reasons I love rear facing business class seats.
- @Lucky – agreed. How do you feel about quasi-sideways like … by Steve
- I first flew rear facing in August 1999, CPT-LHR on BA. It’s an … by JAXBA
- Reminds me of my childhood sitting in the rear facing seats in … by Bruno
- United has rear-facing seats in their wonderful 2-4-2 business … by Dave
- Rear-facing seats on ground transport (including subways) … by Jason
- 3 Reasons I Love Rear Facing Business Class Seats – Enclosure
- Qatar Airways’ Astoundingly Good Shorthaul Business Class
- Qatar Airways’ Astoundingly Good Shorthaul Business Class – Enclosure