Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/540548970/0/onemileatatime/
Similar to the promotion we saw last month, Starwood is offering a 35% discount on purchased Starpoints when you buy at least 5,000 points in one transaction through May 31, 2018.
Starwood ordinarily charges 3.5 cents per purchased Starpoint. If you max out this promotion you can buy up to 30,000 Starpoints (which is the maximum number of points you can buy per calendar year) at a cost of $682.50, which is a rate of 2.275 cents per Starpoint.
- who here created a new SPG account during a promo period and … by NinjaX
- Thanks Tiffany ! You are the best.. by FRANKLIN
- @ Franklin — If you’re in the same household, there aren’t … by Tiffany
- Hello Tiffany, I have one question. I already bought up to … by FRANKLIN
- Is the Martine Miles + hotel thing still the beat bang for the … by AD
- Plus 11 more…
- 35% Off SPG Points (Or American Miles For 1.46¢ Each) – Enclosure
- The Starwood Amex Personal Card Is Sticking Around, And Will Have A “Rich Welcome Bonus”
- Is It Worth Earning Platinum Status With The New SPG Amex Luxury Card? – Enclosure