Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/546842204/0/onemileatatime/
A bit over a week ago we saw the introduction of a new limited time welcome bonus on The Business Platinum® Card from American Express OPEN. The card is now offering up to 100,000 Membership Rewards points, though the spend requirement is significant:
— Earn 50,000 Membership Rewards points after spending $10,000 within the first three months
— Earn a further 50,000 Membership Rewards points after spending an additional $15,000 within the first three months
If you’re a big spender then I think applying for this card makes a lot of sense, as I value 100,000 Membership Rewards points at ~$1,700 — that’s a huge reward.
The card has a $450 annual fee, and several readers have asked if the card is actually worth the annual fee. In my opinion it absolutely is, and in this post I wanted to share eight benefits that make the Amex Business Platinum Card worth it.
- a huge con regarding the bizz plat is that AUs cost $300 a pop … by AT
- @JP in Chicago – I don’t dispute your points at all, but as … by Another Steve
- @ Jay — You can stack the IAP and the 35% refund. 🙂 by lucky
- Hi Lucky-On international travel, if you use pay with points on … by Jay
- @ JP in Chicago — All fair points, though keep in mind there … by lucky
- Plus 6 more…
- 8 Benefits That Make The Business Platinum Card From American Express Worth It – Enclosure
- Huge New Bonuses On Two More Hilton Credit Cards!
- Understanding Citi AAdvantage Credit Card Eligibility