Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/539257466/0/onemileatatime/
One of the best perks of The Platinum Card® from American Express and The Business Platinum® Card from American Express OPEN is access to Centurion Lounges. These lounges are for the most part significantly better than what’s offered by US airlines, as the lounges have complimentary cocktails, hot food, and a couple of them even have spas.
As of now Amex’s US Centurion Lounge locations include Dallas, Houston, Las Vegas, Miami, New York LaGuardia, Philadelphia, San Francisco, and Seattle. American Express has already formally announced that a Centurion Lounge will be opening at New York JFK (specifically, in Terminal 4) in early 2019. A Denver lounge is in process as well.
There have been rumors about a potential Centurion Lounge at LAX for years now, bolstered by extra advertising at the airport and other “subtle” hints — like a pop-up seating area in the Tom Bradley International Terminal. Neither American Express nor the airport has ever formally confirmed the rumors.
Official plans seem to be coming together, however, as at the most recent meeting of the Los Angeles World Airport Authority Board of Commissioners, a resolution was approved for a “brand partnership” which includes “Premier Passenger Lounge Space Lease”.
- I mostly fly United, so trekking over to TBIT is going to suck. … by Donald
- @Jeremy, @AGB, @Tiffany You guys are why I love this blog in … by Pauls98
- Hopefully, ORD, EWR and ATL will get one soon. That would cover … by Christian
- I’m glad they chose TBIT. by Paul
- So are we going to have to wait until after the ORD T2 rebuild … by Andrew B
- Plus 10 more…
- A Centurion Lounge Is Finally Coming To LAX – Enclosure
- How To Earn 3x Points (Or More) For Paying Your Taxes By Credit Card
- How To Earn 3x Points (Or More) For Paying Your Taxes By Credit Card – Enclosure