Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/542064844/0/onemileatatime/
There are some interesting updates from Aeroplan this week, including some changes in management, and also a look at what they’re hoping to do in the future.
Aeroplan is Air Canada’s spun off loyalty program. A bit over a decade ago Air Canada sold their loyalty program due to the financial situation they were in, and that contract is coming up for renewal in 2020.
Last May Air Canada announced that they wouldn’t be renewing their contract, and that they’d be cutting ties with Aeroplan in 2020, which is obviously devastating news for Aeroplan. While many Aeroplan members weren’t happy, the reality is that Air Canada was going to take back their loyalty program no matter what. Now that the airline is doing well, there’s simply no reason to have a spun off loyalty program.
- DCJoe, when ACE (the holding company of AC, Aeroplan, JAZZ and … by DavidB
- So, basically, their plan is to become a competitor to Air … by Andy 11235
- So what should we do with aeroplan Miles? When do we have to … by Stags
- Aimia sounds like politicians promising things like inclusion … by Bitzer
- I love commitment 6 “An altogether transformed user … by YULtide
- Plus 8 more…
- Aeroplan Outlines Their Vision For The Future – Enclosure
- Air Canada Introduces New Signature Service (Including On Some Transcon Flights)