Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/541520594/0/onemileatatime/
Well this throws a wrench in my plans… grrrr!
In early April, Air Belgium began selling tickets for their new route between Brussels Charleroi and Hong Kong. This fascinating new startup airline intends to operate flights between Belgium and China using A340-300s that used to fly for Finnair. The airline first intends to fly to Hong Kong, and then later intends to add flights to mainland China.
I have a lot of doubts about their business model, but naturally I’ve been excited to try them, given that it’s not often you get to fly with a brand new start-up airline.
- Take a refund and rebook later when they really get going. The … by Ken
- Well, let’s just say that I’m looking forward to reading all … by Isaac
- “… though I’d think Brussels would be considered a … by Philippe
- Have you actually told us how or with which airline your flying … by Myles
- Lucky you could get from Kiev to London and just change it and … by Morgan
- Plus 20 more…
- Air Belgium Cancels Flights, Pushes Back Launch By Over A Month – Enclosure
- Icelandair May Buy A 49% Stake In Azores Airlines – Enclosure
- Air Seychelles & Etihad A330 Business Class In 10 Pictures