Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/544588680/0/onemileatatime/
A few weeks ago Tiffany wrote about how Alaska Airlines intends to add basic economy and increase costs for ticket changes. As much as Alaska is an airline that’s loved by frequent flyers, unfortunately their stock isn’t what it once was. We all like airlines with customer friendly policies, but if they’re not able to command a sufficient price premium, it’s hard for them to justify these things.
While Alaska isn’t yet introducing basic economy, they are doing one of the other things that they said they’d do. Specifically, Alaska Airlines is changing their fee structure and policies in three ways as of June 5, 2018, and it’s bad news.
- @Robert F, that’s incredible. Did you book a higher-class fare … by BL
- I just spoke to Alaska customer service and they clarified the … by Scott
- I think there may actually be a silver lining for elites. AS … by Jonathan
- In Jan 2017 I moved all my business to Alaska after 10 years of … by Tom
- “Customer friendly policies often don’t result in much of a … by Austin787
- Plus 20 more…
- My Experience Flying “Alaska” A320 First Class
- My Experience Flying “Alaska” A320 First Class – Enclosure
- First Pictures Of Alaska’s New JFK Lounge (Which Accepts Priority Pass) – Enclosure