Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/550486756/0/onemileatatime/
Airlines spend a lot of effort trying to optimize their boarding process, and at times I question their logic. Airlines all do a ton of research and trials, yet somehow they all arrive at different conclusions as to what kind of a concept is best. While there’s certain science to this, I don’t necessarily buy into the Mythbusters logic of there being a “best” boarding order, since these experiments don’t account for many of the real life challenges airlines face with boarding.
What makes a good airline boarding process, in my opinion?
- Go back to one checked bag free and watch the number of … by Bothrops
- @bailsfromoz im glad people like you are NOT in charge! thats … by schar
- I fly domestic regularly in Australia and QF, JQ & VA … by Matt
- The simple visual “Now Boarding” representation shown above … by jak
- Remove the overhead bins so any unchecked baggage must go under … by Bails from Oz
- Plus 20 more…
- Commercial Flights To Paine Field Delayed Until 2019
- Commercial Flights To Paine Field Delayed Until 2019 – Enclosure
- You Can Now Redeem Alaska Miles For Hotel Stays (But Please Don’t)