Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/550895488/0/onemileatatime/
Alaska Mileage Plan is one of my all around favorite frequent flyer programs, though there’s no denying that over time the program has lost some value. Alaska has a unique mix of partners that are great for earning and redeeming miles, and their partner earning and redemption rates are among the best in the industry.
The problem is that as airlines’ goals over time change, they also adjust their partnerships. We’ve now seen several airlines either cut ties or scale back their partnership with Alaska. For example, in recent years Alaska has cut ties with Delta, Air France-KLM, and Aeromexico, and has scaled back their partnership with American.
While this time around a partnership isn’t actually ending, Alaska is adjusting mileage earning rates in an unfortunate way. As of July 1, 2018, Alaska Mileage Plan is adjusting mileage earning rates for travel on LATAM.
- I would say the same my ex boos ADAM HARVEY from gategourmet … by LIONEL PUNDYK
- LATAM is a terrible partner airline. I fly to brazil on … by Henry m gehman
- @LEEZA1: Thank you for the information. Indeed, I am on LA806 … by James
- @James: Did you booked separated flights or you use the … by Leeza1
- To be more accurate wasn’t it Delta that broke ties with … by OR97
- Plus 8 more…
- Alaska Airlines Is Introducing A New Boarding Process
- Commercial Flights To Paine Field Delayed Until 2019
- Commercial Flights To Paine Field Delayed Until 2019 – Enclosure