Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/548102184/0/onemileatatime/
In mid-March I wrote about how Hyatt seemed to be running a trial at some of their limited service Hyatt Place properties. It’s not unusual for big companies to test out new concepts and analyze the guest feedback to decide if bigger changes might make sense.
In this case Hyatt seemed to be testing out two different breakfast concepts at a limited number of their US properties. Specifically, some Hyatt Places started charging $10 per room for breakfast, while other properties offered free continental breakfast, and added a fee to buy-up to a hot breakfast. In both cases, Globalist members received complimentary hot breakfast.
- Everything about the “free” breakfast is awful, this has … by Jeremy
- I with the camp that finds Hyatt Place breakfasts raunchy. by TravelinWilly
- Have your heard any news about Holiday Inns offering free … by Joe
- Since it became too hard to requalify for Globalist, I’ve not … by Darren
- Granted I have limited experience with Hyatt property … by Dusty
- Plus 4 more…
- All Hyatt Place Hotels Have Free Breakfast Again (For Now) – Enclosure
- Score $50 Off A Hotel Stay With Amex & TripFuel
- Wow: The Park Hyatt St. Kitts Promotion Gets Even Better