Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/540511280/0/onemileatatime/
I’ve written in the past about the Chase Freedom Unlimited, which is one of the cards I use most for everyday spend. The card earns 1.5x points per dollar spent, and each point can be redeemed for a penny, so it essentially offers a return of 1.5%. If that’s how you’re using the card then there are better options, like the Citi® Double Cash Card, which offers 1% cash back on every purchase, plus an additional 1% cash back when you pay for those purchases.
So this isn’t a card I really recommend using independently, as there are other cards that will get you a better return.
But there’s a way to unlock more value from the Chase Freedom Unlimited. If you have the card in conjunction with a card that accrues Ultimate Rewards points — specifically, the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card, Chase Sapphire Reserve® Card, or Ink Business Preferred℠ Credit Card — then you can convert the points earned on the Freedom Unlimited into Ultimate Rewards points at a 1:1 ratio. This can easily be done online for free, and it’s an instant process.
- I don’t see this 3% bonus, just the $150/15k. Have to think … by DaKine
- There is an issue with 5/24 in that there has been a rash of … by CSue
- As I am still learning the ropes on the Chase UR side of the … by Troy
- This discussion around the sign up bonus comparison is a bit … by PAK
- This is def a trap to get churners and then chase will pull the … by Bill
- Plus 20 more…
- Heads Up: Transfers To Korean Air No Longer Instant – Enclosure
- Hyatt Credit Card Offers: Save Money With Select Retailers
- Hyatt Credit Card Offers: Save Money With Select Retailers – Enclosure