Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/543097380/0/onemileatatime/
American has announced some interesting route additions and cancelations today. For an overview, American is introducing seasonal routes to the Caribbean and Hawaii, increasing frequencies on some existing Caribbean routes, swapping flights with British Airways to two US destinations, and canceling flights between Chicago and Beijing.
American is both increasing frequencies on existing routes to the Caribbean, and also adding additional seasonal routes to the Caribbean and Hawaii.
Here are the details of American’s new frequencies (which are simply additional flights on existing routes):
- @Lucky – Help me out here. AA has had an operating schedule … by Steven
- @jfhscott BGI – Barbados CUR – Curacao FPO – … by Andrew B
- Brings back fond memories of the time we got AA RT business to … by cahbf
- Beijing’s new airport should be open before October 2019, can’t … by leol
- Help us out a little – those are some pretty obscure airport … by jfhscott
- American Route Changes: New Flights To The Caribbean & Hawaii, Beijing Route Canceled – Enclosure
- Fly This Week And Earn 500 Bonus American Business Extra Points
- Fly This Week And Earn 500 Bonus American Business Extra Points – Enclosure