Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/545699588/0/onemileatatime/
I’m not suggesting anyone ever plan their vacations solely around a specific type of plane. However, occasionally I’ll narrow down my vacation choices between a few options based on which destination I can get to most comfortably, where award availability is most readily available, and/or based on where there’s a fare sale.
Over the past couple of months American has announced some significant changes to their route network, including changes to their South America and Mexico network in March, and changes to their Caribbean, Hawaii, and Europe network in early May.
One thing I find quite interesting that wasn’t included in any of those announcements is that American is planning 787 service to Cancun. We’re not just talking about a one-off flight, but this winter American will offer up to 3x daily Boeing 787 flights to Cancun. This includes up to 2x daily flights out of Chicago, and up to 1x daily flight out of Dallas.
- As some have noted, Delta does this with some regularity from … by wanderingjos
- The cleaning crews in Mexico are armies of people. They can … by Z
- Already had a J award booked from CUN this winter and was able … by GoAmtrak
- @Donna – I’ve worked in network planning and pricing for a … by Jason
- @Jason. I never claimed a few more winter flights to the EU … by Donna
- Plus 19 more…
- Ouch: Asiana A330 Knocks Tail Off Turkish A321 In Istanbul
- Nigeria’s Azman Air Acquires An Etihad A340-600
- Tips For A Smooth Airbnb Experience