Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/551635434/0/onemileatatime/
One of the best perks of The Platinum Card® from American Express ($550 annual fee) and The Business Platinum® Card from American Express OPEN ($450 annual fee) is access to Centurion Lounges. These lounges are for the most part significantly better than what’s offered by US airlines, as the lounges have complimentary cocktails, hot food, and a couple of them even have spas.
As of now Amex’s US Centurion Lounge locations include Dallas, Houston, Las Vegas, Miami, New York LaGuardia, Philadelphia, San Francisco, and Seattle. American Express has already formally announced that a Centurion Lounge will be opening at New York JFK (specifically, in Terminal 4) in early 2019. A Denver lounge is in process as well.
There have been rumors of a Centurion Lounge coming to LAX for years, and in mid-April I wrote about how that seemed to finally be happening. At the time the Los Angeles World Airport Authority Board of Commissioners approved a resolution for a Centurion Lounge. Up until now American Express hasn’t publicly acknowledged that, though.
- @Another Steve, you are spot on. AMEX Lounges are a terrible … by Mike
- Perhaps they’ll have longer hours at LAX than their other … by Dylan
- Annoying that it’s in the Tom Bradley terminal. by Donald
- Do we know specifically where in TBIT this lounge will be? … by Super
- Finally, an alternative to the Korean lounge by Mark G.
- Plus 8 more…
- Amex Is Opening A Centurion Lounge (With Spa) At LAX In 2019 – Enclosure
- Amex Offering 25% Bonus On Hawaiian Mileage Transfers
- Amex Offering 25% Bonus On Hawaiian Mileage Transfers – Enclosure