Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/534444432/0/onemileatatime/
One of the best perks of The Platinum Card® from American Express and The Business Platinum® Card from American Express OPEN is access to Centurion Lounges. These lounges are for the most part significantly better than what’s offered by US airlines, as the lounges have complimentary cocktails, hot food, and a couple of them even have spas.
As of now Amex’s US Centurion Lounge locations include Dallas, Houston, Las Vegas, Miami, New York LaGuardia, Philadelphia, San Francisco, and Seattle. American Express has already formally announced that a Centurion Lounge will be opening at New York JFK (specifically, in Terminal 4) in early 2019.
We’ve heard all kinds of rumors about other airports that are in the running for a Centurion Lounge, though it looks like we now know the next airport where Amex is actively working on securing space and finalizing a contract. The Denver City Council is in the process of approving a 10-year lease for the construction of an Amex Centurion Lounge, to be located in the C Concourse of Denver International Airport.
- Jealous ! Waiting for DC . Jealousy aside pretty cool… the … by Gwen
- When the hell will we get one at ORD?!?! by Tommy Trash
- And yet Chicago still gets left behind… by Nick In Chicago
- C makes perfect sense, since it doesn’t have any full lounges, … by mowogo
- WOW! SO excited! While C Concourse isn’t the most convenient, I … by UAPremierGuy
- Tips to Save Money When Visiting US National Parks – Enclosure
- A Credit Card Sign-Up Bonus Worth 52,000 Miles In Your Choice Of Program
- Score Huge Discount On Saks Fifth Avenue Purchase With Amex Offers – Enclosure