Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/551438500/0/onemileatatime/
File this one under ‘close call.’
This morning at approximately 8AM at Germany’s Frankfurt Airport, an empty Lufthansa A340-300 was being towed around the airport, in preparation for operating flight LH426, from Frankfurt to Philadelphia on behalf of Lufthansa CityLine. Presumably the aircraft was being towed to the gate for passengers to then board the flight, but details are still vague at this early stage. The plane had landed an hour earlier from Atlanta as LH445.
This flight to Philadelphia is scheduled to leave daily at 13:10.
- @Ryan They repaired the BA T7 that burned at LAS. They may … by Potato
- It cannot be operating LH 426 on behalf of ‘Lufthansa City … by JD
- come on, some Windex and its perfect again… by oscar
- @fr – agreed, glad this was not a plane issue, that never … by Robert
- Very misleading headline. The tow vehicle caught fire igniting … by FR
- Plus 9 more…
- Review: Hyatt Regency Kiev
- Sun Country Reveals New Livery
- Review: Ukraine International Airlines Business Class 777 New York To Kiev