Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/517658986/0/onemileatatime/
American Airlines’ catering is pretty lousy, so I figured I’d start ordering special meals, as I can’t imagine they’re worse than what American usually serves. American recently even rolled out the option of ordering special meals in first class on domestic flights.
With that in mind, I decided to order a special meal on my American Airlines business class flight yesterday from New York to Los Angeles. I’d note that American already offered special meals on this route before, since it’s a premium route. Furthermore, this is a more impressive meal than you’d usually get on domestic flights.
I decided to order an Asian vegetarian meal. This is almost always a spicy Indian dish, which frankly I think it’s sort of tough to go wrong with it. How was my Asian vegetarian meal? Actually quite good.
- I want to know how the special meal is on a normal transcon F … by Gardy
- I work this route every week. Best dish is the ravioli, hands … by TimS
- The dessert looks very eye-catching? Does it taste good? … by Tim Nguyen
- Hey Lucky, it Veganuary here down-under, so why don’t you try … by Auspointer
- It looks quite good. by hbilbao
- Plus 11 more…
- My American Airlines Asian Vegetarian Meal – Enclosure
- American Airlines’ New Casper Bedding — How Good Is It?
- American Airlines’ New Casper Bedding — How Good Is It? – Enclosure