Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/528877458/0/onemileatatime/
My goodness, this keeps turning into a bigger and bigger issue.
Over the weekend Delta announced that they would no longer offer discounted fares through their group travel program for those attending NRA conferences, and that they’re requesting that the NRA remove Delta’s information from their website. This followed pressure from a lot of anti-gun consumers urging all companies to cut ties with the NRA — Delta certainly wasn’t the only company to give in.
Then yesterday morning Delta issued a statement regarding their stance on the NRA, which did damage on both sides, in my opinion. I feel like this was a situation where they should have just been quiet. Here’s what they said:
- I don’t trust Delta to do anything in my interest. I don’t … by Straight Cash Homie
- Like the MDS Parkland High School students, I called it BS. It … by Carfield
- Looks like the Georgia senate and governor are the NRA’s … by Juno
- @Richard – that question is really only pertinent to the US … by Emily
- Businesses run the governments in the US. So much for checks … by Emily
- Plus 20 more…
- Delta Did Nothing Wrong “Denying” Upgrades To US Olympic Gold Medalists
- Delta Did Nothing Wrong “Denying” Upgrades To US Olympic Gold Medalists – Enclosure
- I Got A Little Bit Too Excited About The Delta One Suite…