Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/536334104/0/onemileatatime/
KLM has had a video series called “Intern On A Mission,” which is intended to teach social media interns at the airline (and in turn, us) as much as possible about the airline. For example, last year I wrote about how KLM had an intern test out their new World Business Class on the 787:
I really enjoyed this since it’s always fun to watch someone who is not used to flying business class enjoying the experience.
KLM has just uploaded their latest “Intern On A Mission” video, which is even cooler. I love the concept of this. Specifically, a KLM intern travels with the carrier’s CEO on a one day business trip to Panama. Not only does he get to sit next to the CEO in business class on both flights, but he gets to attend his meetings, and even runs next to him on the treadmill (apparently the CEO runs 10km every morning).
- @myles: why do you have to compare this with an Asian or Middle … by Jeffrey
- I was stunned and amazed , now by no means am I a heavy drinker … by Nev Johnson
- Van der soot and now van der zwan. Whenever the Dutch guys are … by debit
- Just great! you can see how open and easy going the Dutch … by Myles
- this is pretty cool and what an experience for the intern. … by Andy
- Cathay Pacific’s Hilarious New Ad Encourages You To Arrive Early To Enjoy Lounges – Enclosure
- Cathay Pacific’s Hilarious New Ad Encourages You To Arrive Early To Enjoy Lounges
- Air France’s Unusual New Ad Campaign