Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/517667552/0/onemileatatime/
Gosh, this is just a horrible story. The Ritz-Carlton Hong Kong, located on the top 15 floors of Hong Kong’s tallest building, is one of the best hotels in the city. Unfortunately a rather gruesome incident occurred there over the weekend.
A 42 year old South Korean man has been arrested after his 42 year old wife and six year old son were found dead in their hotel room on Sunday morning. All of this unfolded after the police were called over reports of fighting at the hotel. Apparently the man was too drunk to recall what happened.
- I think it is a valid question. Many would be afraid to stay in … by flyingfish
- Ok, I’ll bite Sparkle Pony, what’s wrong with cadaver labs in a … by Anne k
- Next we will probably have the post mortem results on here if … by Steve
- @W He got more posts when he talked about a male celebrity … by Steve
- @Lucky – Out of curiosity, what is the most amount of … by W
- Plus 20 more…
- Awful: Double Murder At The Ritz-Carlton Hong Kong – Enclosure
- Qatar Airways Hotel Stopover Program Extended Into 2018
- Qatar Airways Hotel Stopover Program Extended Into 2018 – Enclosure