Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/552437518/0/onemileatatime/
Alitalia might be in bankruptcy and on perpetual life support, but that won’t stop them from looking fashionable. In-mid 2016, Alitalia rolled out new uniforms for their employees, which were inspired by Etihad. This was part of a larger rebranding for the airline. Etihad took over a bunch of struggling airlines, tried to make them look more fashionable, and was shocked when that didn’t lead to profitability. Who would’ve guessed?
Tiffany wrote about the uniforms at the time and thought they were retro and awesome-looking, and I quite agree.
- I just think the cabin crew modeling the new uniforms looks … by Ryan Yuk
- These new uniforms are at the very least a solid upgrade for … by Tom
- These uniforms are free No expenses for AZ Check news first by Aurelien
- Times like this I wish the readers could embed GIFs in the … by WidgetsOfTheSkies
- The beauty or hideousness of a uniform doesn’t matter if the … by Euro
- Plus 12 more…
- Register Now For Chase Freedom Third Quarter 2018 Bonus
- Good Qatar Business Class Fares From The US To Asia!
- 7 Reasons To Get The IHG Premier Credit Card