Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/553925682/0/onemileatatime/
While Australia and New Zealand are dream destinations for many people, they are not the easiest for award travel, especially in premium cabins. If you’re like many of my friends and want to spend New Year’s Eve in Sydney to view their spectacular show on the harbour, you might even want to try booking nearly a year in advance.
Don’t let that scare you though, just be prepared. If you have Membership Rewards points, you’ll have several ways to book economy and premium cabin awards.
- @Mick thank you for that. How’d you book? Did you do it over … by Nicholas Ohrn
- Nicholas (and Tessa) 18 months ago I flew SIA from SFO direct … by Mick
- @Tessa thanks so much! I got in contact with Singapore’s … by Nicholas Ohrn
- @Nicholas Ohrn My husband and I just recently booked … by Tessa
- JFK-ICN-SYD on OZ is a good way to get to Aus from the East … by Harry Hv
- Plus 5 more…
- Best Ways To Use Amex Membership Rewards Points To Fly To Australia Or New Zealand  – Enclosure
- Best Ways To Use Amex Membership Rewards Points To Fly To Asia 
- Best Ways To Use Amex Membership Rewards Points To Fly To Asia  – Enclosure