Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/547625580/0/onemileatatime/
Earlier this week, Ben wrote about how to save money by booking mixed-class itineraries where you book business (or first class) one way, and economy the other way. He used USA to Europe as a routing example. As soon as I saw the headline, I immediately thought of the ‘trick’ many Australians have been using to get to Europe for years. This is slightly different but potentially an even better deal.
Let me explain.
Australia seems to be expensive for just about everything, and premium airfares to Europe are no exception. Have a look at return business class fares from Sydney to Paris, booked three months in advance, vs. the same dates in the other direction (Paris to Sydney):
- Residents of South Australia (Adelaide) have the unfortunate … by David S
- James Thanks for the article. Reminds me of the airfares out … by Azamaraal
- Emirates will let you book this all on one ticket, so you’re … by Toby
- I worked in Hong Kong for 23 years and used to make many trips … by ken
- Royal Brunei ex-MEL is another option. Cheap but stopover in … by Bim
- Plus 17 more…
- Big Savings On Mixed Cabin Itineraries From Australia to Europe – Enclosure
- The Seven (Paper) Items I Don’t Leave The U.S. Without
- I’m So Tempted To Fly Azores Airlines To Cape Verde!!!