Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/541754616/0/onemileatatime/
The Bombardier C Series is a new narrowbody aircraft that is proving very popular with passengers and airlines. The plane is comfortable and has great economics and range, so over the coming years we should see more and more of these in service.
Last October a big change was announced to the future of the C Series. Specifically, it was announced that Bombardier would sell a majority stake in the C Series program to Airbus. Under this arrangement, Airbus will own 50.01% of the C Series project, Bombardier will own 31% of the project, and Investissement Québec will own 19% of the project.
While the two aren’t necessarily related, this was announced around the same time as a big trade dispute between Bombardier and Boeing, which Boeing ended up losing.
- Henry LAX – I guarantee that virtually everyone who hears … by callum
- There’s only so much lipstick you can put on a pig. Wonder how … by skedguy
- ^^ ha ha, I think positive. When on a CRJ200, I pretend that I … by Dave – Canada
- @ryan thank you. Every time I hear CanadaAir I start sweating … by Endre
- Never understood why keep Bombardier brand. It’s essentially a … by JW
- Plus 8 more…
- Bombardier C Series Could Be Renamed Airbus A200 – Enclosure
- Attending The Heathrow Terminal 1 Auction – Enclosure
- Over 250 Dead After Military Plane Crashes In Algeria (Deadliest Crash In Nearly Four Years) – Enclosure