Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/538604016/0/onemileatatime/
Hello from London! I just flew British Airways’ 787-9 first class on the 10 hour flight from San Jose, and in this post wanted to share my initial thoughts. I specifically sought out this routing because it was operated by the 787-9, and I haven’t yet flown British Airways’ 787 first class.
The 787 first class cabin consisted of just eight seats, spread across two rows in a 1-2-1 layout. This is by far the smallest first class cabin British Airways has on any of their planes. I was quite impressed by the hard product. The cabin was extremely stylish and sleek. I found that to be the case on British Airways’ other planes in first class as well, but the 787 is even more beautiful.
I had heard lots of people say that these seats are especially tight, though I didn’t find that to be the case. Don’t get me wrong, this isn’t the Etihad Apartment in terms of personal space, but I found the seat to feel like a larger reverse herringbone seat. I thought the cabin felt more spacious than first class on the British Airways 747.
- @ CS “So you or anyone else would pay First Class prices … by The nice Paul
- Certainly the report is interesting. I have not flown F but use … by Akeju Olagbaju
- Seat is a business class reverse herringbone seat. Food is … by CS
- @Peter_Volny BA flights operated out of terminal 3 are a … by twoclicks
- @Joo I agree – I don’t want really to be addressed by name … by twoclicks
- Plus 20 more…
- British Airways 787-9 First Class In 10 Pictures – Enclosure
- Review: Silvercar Orlando Airport
- Review: Silvercar Orlando Airport – Enclosure