Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/549519932/0/onemileatatime/
If you’re a British Airways Executive Club member based in the US who redeemed Avios several years back, you may soon find that 12,500-35,000 Avios will automatically be deposited into your Executive Club account.
A class action lawsuit settlement has been reached with British Airways in US court, regarding the fuel surcharges they impose on award tickets. The lawsuit alleged that there was no correlation between British Airways fuel surcharges on award tickets and the cost of fuel, and that this breached the Executive Club terms.
While British Airways denies any wrongdoing, they have agreed to a settlement. The court is expected to sign off on a settlement of over 2.2 billion Avios on July 27, 2018, though that’s always subject to change.
- @callum – i think you are both agreeing with me that BA will … by Another Steve
- Another Steve – Don’t be so ridiculous… If BA have … by callum
- One of the 3 US favorite past-times: suing, asking for coupons … by Radu
- Having been a semi-reluctant BA customer for for 18 years now, … by Another Steve
- Brilliant so that’s a big devaluation coming thanks to yet … by Alan
- Plus 20 more…
- IAG Is Considering Another Takeover Bid For Norwegian
- British Airways Is Celebrating The Royal Wedding (In Some Unusual Ways)
- British Airways Is Celebrating The Royal Wedding (In Some Unusual Ways) – Enclosure