Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/539007946/0/onemileatatime/
In mid-February I first wrote about how Daily Getaways will be returning this year. For those of you not familiar, Daily Getaways is a promotion, sponsored by the US Travel Association, which has been offered annually since 2011 to encourage US tourism.
The promotion consists of all kinds of travel packages, including offers on car rentals, hotel stays, loyalty program points, and theme park admission. Last week I shared a preview of the promotions that are available this year, and this week the promotion formally kicked off. So far we’ve seen opportunities to purchase discounted Choice Privileges and IHG Rewards Club points.
Today at 1PM ET you’ll have the opportunity to purchase discounted Avis rentals and status. Like many of the Daily Getaways offers, this is pretty niche, but some will find it worthwhile.
- I have been presidents club for past 4 years. Not even close to … by Trup
- I bought President’s last year – not worth it. Chairman’s … by Rob
- Got 6 of those. Thanks for the heads up. When you think about … by Boco
- One day vouchers sold out in minutes. by mishas
- I bought Chairman’s status in the past; I’m not sure how … by Mark
- If you buy multiples, can they be used together for a single … by Grant
- Buy Discounted Avis Rentals & Status With Daily Getaways – Enclosure
- Score A Great Deal On Wine By Stacking Three Offers
- Score A Great Deal On Wine By Stacking Three Offers – Enclosure