Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/513846160/0/onemileatatime/
This has been an insane week of travel planning for me, and I’ve outlined several of the trips I’ve booked so far. A few days ago I shared the details of the itinerary I booked that included travel in China Southern’s business class, China Eastern’s first class, Singapore’s new A380 business class, and most importantly, Singapore’s new A380 Suites.
Then yesterday I shared the details of the itinerary I booked that included travel in Swiss’ business class, Air India’s business class, Emirates’ new first class, and TAP Portugal’s business class. Then I also shared the details of the trip I booked in Qatar Airways’ Qsuites between New York and Yerevan, Armenia.
Well, the fun doesn’t stop there, so now I wanted to share the details of the next trip I booked.
- Prepare yourself for the rock-hard lie flats on Turkish– hard … by JD
- Lucky, I went to the Seychelles last year on a business trip. … by Michiel
- Lucky you should fly AF A380 business class back from CDG-LAX by Morgan
- @Lucky I once flew Air Seychelles business class from HKG to … by Bill
- @ Imperator Arrived to Sao Tome two days ago. Booked tickets … by Beri
- Plus 17 more…
- BOOKED: Air Seychelles Business & Turkish Airlines Business – Enclosure
- It’s Official: Niki Will Become Part Of Vueling – Enclosure
- You’ll Soon Be Able To Earn Delta Elite Miles On WestJet