Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/546181514/0/onemileatatime/
I’m having a bit of a crisis at the moment. There are simply so many airlines I want to try that it leads to indecision, and then I end up not booking anything.
While roaming around Hong Kong International Airport’s gorgeous midfield concourse a couple of weeks ago, I saw a lot of beautiful widebody planes.
However, there’s one plane that captivated me more than any other — an S7 Airlines Boeing 737.
- It’s cool thinking that I’ve flown a company you haven’t, given … by William Perugini
- Interesting. I had no idea about S7’s business model to connect … by Justin
- Forget Novosibirsk, visit Lake Baikal instead (google for … by IKC
- June 2017 I was in Antalya, and saw a Rossiyas 747…I believe … by scott turner
- Lucky, given you have a valid visa for Russia, I’d advise to … by Andy
- Plus 20 more…
- Flying S7 Airlines Through Novosibirsk… – Enclosure
- Details Emerge About Air Tanzania’s Fascinating New 787 – Enclosure
- The World’s Cheapest Longhaul Business Class Award Redemption