Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/529103388/0/onemileatatime/
Over the past several years Cathay Pacific has been revamping their lounges at Hong Kong International Airport. While Cathay Pacific has over a handful of lounges at their home airport, they’ve been renovating them one at a time, as you’d expect, in order to minimize the disruption on passengers.
Cathay Pacific’s new lounge design is stunning, in my opinion, so I’m thrilled when they open new lounges.
- Business lounges are better if you’re in a rush too because you … by Sandra
- Thanks for the replies. The coffee would swing the choice for … by The nice Paul
- Yeah food in the first lounges seems cool because you order … by Andy
- The First Lounges dont have necessarily better facilities … by Sandra
- @Paul – The first lounges are less crowded and have excellent … by Nick
- Plus 5 more…
- Cathay Pacific Opening “The Deck” Lounge At Hong Kong Airport – Enclosure
- Dear Cathay First: We Need To Talk – Enclosure
- Cathay Pacific Adding Cape Town Flights As Of November 2018