Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/551918668/0/onemileatatime/
The Chase Freedom® Card is one of my favorite no annual fee credit cards, as it offers 5x points in rotating quarterly categories, for up to $1,500 of spend per quarter. Most people use this as a cashback card, meaning the 5x points really translates into 5% cashback in these categories.
The best part is that in conjunction with the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card, Chase Sapphire Reserve® Card, or Ink Business Preferred℠ Credit Card, points earned on this card can be converted into Ultimate Rewards points, and be transferred to the Ultimate Rewards airline and hotel partners. Since I value one Ultimate Rewards point at significantly more than one cent, that’s my preferred use of those points.
For this quarter (April 1 through June 30), Chase is offering 5x points for the first $1,500 of combined purchases for PayPal, Chase Pay, and grocery stores. Registration for this bonus category closes tomorrow (June 14), so if you haven’t yet registered, be sure you do so soon. You’ll continue to earn 5x points through the end of the month (assuming you haven’t maxed out the bonus category), though only if you activate the bonus by June 14.
- Why Walgreens instead of drug stores? May be because most … by fll
- Very disappointing of Chase to exclude restaurants as that was … by JJ
- The absence of restaurants is a disappointment. I feel like the … by HH
- Naota, You probably can just mimic amazon by buying their gift … by Hugh Hawkins
- Well this sucks. I never go to Walgreens cause it isn’t near … by Naota
- Plus 20 more…
- Chase Freedom Q3 2018 5x Points Categories Revealed – Enclosure
- 3 Ways To Know If The Chase Sapphire Reserve Is Right For You
- 3 Ways To Know If The Chase Sapphire Reserve Is Right For You – Enclosure