Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/540583618/0/onemileatatime/
When you’re just getting into to miles and points, one of the first things you check when looking at a new card is the sign-up bonus. I mean, who wouldn’t? If you’re going to give a new card a try, a little (or big) incentive can go a long way.
When deciding on a business card that can help earn Ultimate Rewards points, we can either get the Ink Business Cash℠ Credit Card or Ink Business Preferred℠ Credit Card. The latter is has been extremely popular thanks to a sign-up that has been sitting at 80,000 Ultimate Rewards points for quite some time.
Let’s be honest, I would have jumped at the opportunity to get it if weren’t for the pesky Chase 5/24 rule. That being said, I have often wondered whether the Chase Ink Cash might be a better card for those who already have the Chase Sapphire Reserve® or the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card.
When we consider the earning ability of the Ink Cash, I think many of you will find it provides a better return on our spend.
- @Lucky One issue is if you receive the original bonus in cash … by Nevsky
- @DeltaCharlie: “Am I missing something in your article? The … by Mike
- @mojo. Thats what I thought too but CSR does not count gas … by Joe
- Mehdi has it right. The best play for many people will be: … by BG
- Moho, Are you sure? Per the Chase site (CSR) 3X Points on … by Frequent Flyer
- Plus 10 more…
- Chase Ink Cash: Is It The Better Than The Ink Preferred? – Enclosure
- AMAZING Chase Freedom Unlimited Bonus — Up To 3x Points On All Purchases
- 35% Off SPG Points (Or American Miles For 1.46¢ Each)