Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/538333148/0/onemileatatime/
Yesterday I posted about the rumored details of a new combined Marriott Rewards and Starwood Preferred Guest program. Marriott’s CEO has publicly confirmed that a single loyalty program will be formed in the second half of this year, and based on the information that came out yesterday, it looks like it may be sooner rather than later.
I have no firsthand information here, but based on what’s being rumored, the new program will launch in August, will have five elite tiers, and will have a revenue requirement for the top status. A new program is potentially just a few months away, so it’s pretty crazy that we don’t know the details yet.
On that post, one reader left the following alarming comment:
- @Lucky – surprised you are just speculating. Don’t you have a … by SamJess
- Lucky, may I ask how one can accumulate more than 1 millions … by Bob
- I wrote a big post yesterday about my own feelings about the … by Brian Kusler
- Lucky, thanks for your reasoned response to the rumor of April … by Henry
- Between the wife and I, we will reduce from 800K to 400K before … by Mats
- Plus 20 more…
- Rumored Details On A New Loyalty Program For Marriott & SPG
- Rumored Details On A New Loyalty Program For Marriott & SPG – Enclosure
- The Chinese Government Is Bailing Out Anbang (Which Was Going To Buy Starwood)