Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/547924084/0/onemileatatime/
A few days ago I wrote about how Starwood’s 35% discount on purchased Starpoints expires on May 31, 2018.
Starwood ordinarily charges 3.5 cents per purchased Starpoint. If you max out this promotion you can buy up to 30,000 Starpoints at a cost of $682.50, which is a rate of 2.275 cents per Starpoint.
You can purchase a maximum of 30,000 Starpoints per account per calendar year, and accounts have to be at least 14 days old in order to participate in this promotion.
As I’ve explained, there can be value in this deal whether you want to redeem Starpoints for hotel stays, convert Starpoints into Marriott points at a 1:3 ratio, or convert Starpoints into airline miles.
- Hello Lucky, I am sitting on 450K marriott and 15K SPG. I … by James
- @ Alex Zorman — It matters that the address matches, not the … by lucky
- @ Nicole — An account can only receive up to 30,000 … by lucky
- @ Hepworth — I’ve asked Marriott for clarification, and … by lucky
- How will Hotel + Air certificates issued prior to 8/1/18 … by Hepworth
- Plus 8 more…
- 10 Best Credit Card Offers For May
- Is Anyone Else Fascinated By Air North?
- Entire South African Express Fleet Grounded Over Safety Concerns