Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/537318122/0/onemileatatime/
Earlier this week Air Belgium began selling tickets for their flights, which launch on April 30 between Brussels and Hong Kong. Air Belgium is a new airline operating 3x weekly flights between Brussels and Hong Kong using former Finnair A340-300s. Their long term goal is to add flights between Brussels and several points in mainland China.
- Why would you risk your life flying an organization that … by CS
- Hah! Funny that an airline basen in a city (well, kind of) … by Jimmy
- earlier post from “Gregor” NOT quiet true! Credit cards … by Steffl
- A stand alone boutique full service carrier flying a four … by Aman
- I wonder if the payment processing is happening in Hong Kong … by Benedict
- Plus 20 more…
- Hi Fly Is Getting Two A380s In The Coming Months (Featuring Suites)!
- Hi Fly Is Getting Two A380s In The Coming Months (Featuring Suites)! – Enclosure
- I’m Booking Air Belgium Business Class! – Enclosure