Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/547708682/0/onemileatatime/
At the moment I’m in a position where I need to decide if I’m going to take a break for a few months from applying for credit cards, or if I shouldn’t. I feel like I haven’t put enough thought into this in the past, which is why I’m currently in this position.
At the beginning of the year I shared the 21 credit cards that I’m starting 2018 with, and in this post wanted to share the two paths I’m trying to decide between.
Nowadays Chase generally has among the most compelling credit cards, and many of their cards have a “5/24 restriction,” where you can’t be approved if you’ve opened five or more new card accounts in the past 24 months. This doesn’t apply to all Chase cards, though.
- Well, here’s a question: based upon your points needs for the … by HT
- I’m in the same limbo and have been scratching my head for few … by M C
- In my opinion you should take the Citi Thankyou premier card … by Waldy
- Dont you have any cards that you opened and closed in the last … by Waldy
- Great article, and so applicable to lots of readers I would … by tim
- A personal decision, but imo unless you have some other reason … by JL100
- Can You Product Change Between Chase Ink Cards?
- How My Family Dealt With The Amex Centurion Lounge Guest Limits
- How My Family Dealt With The Amex Centurion Lounge Guest Limits – Enclosure