Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/547274976/0/onemileatatime/
Airlines have long been talking about ways to make the experience of flying in a middle seat less miserable. Spirit Airlines often has an onboard giveaway where they offer 5,000 miles to one lucky passenger in a middle seat. The new Bombardier CSeries has even made the single middle seat in each row a little bit wider (the plane is in a 2-3 configuration), to give that passenger an advantage.
Delta has just introduced a very creative concept, and it’s something that I don’t think has ever been done before. Ultimately this is mostly a marketing gimmick, as it’s for one-day only and at one airport, and given that it’s a partnership between them and Coca-Cola. But it’s cool nonetheless.
Today Delta is operating a pop-up Middle Seat Lounge at Boston Logan Airport, near gate A11. Any customer flying Delta in a middle seat today is eligible to visit the lounge before their flight. Here’s how they advertise the features of the lounge:
- Why the open hostility towards Delta – we get their product … by Rob
- You talking about the GOAT Brian Scalabrine? Still remember … by Zee
- Great story Ben, last week it was free entry to the BA lounge … by Jay
- Talking to White Mamba?! That guy is a LEGEND!!! by Jimmy
- I would rather drive that fly the Middle Seat. At least if I … by Wright
- Plus 10 more…
- Delta’s Middle Seat Pop-Up Lounge At Boston Logan Airport – Enclosure
- Delta May Announce Flights To India Soon
- Delta May Announce Flights To India Soon – Enclosure