Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/534890590/0/onemileatatime/
Just over a month ago Delta announced that they’d no longer offer discounted fares through their group travel program for those attending NRA conferences, and that they requested that the NRA remove Delta’s information from their website. This followed pressure from a lot of anti-gun consumers urging all companies to cut ties with the NRA — Delta certainly wasn’t the only company to make some changes.
Delta really ended up in hot water over this, though. Georgia lawmakers even repealed a tax break for Delta that could have saved them up to $50 million. I find that to be ridiculous, personally.
What’s interesting is that Delta wasn’t actually taking a side in the debate, but rather was claiming that they’d remain neutral:
- @ Cheque What insane world are you living in? Seek help. by Rob
- @Rob, please feel free to confess how small your penis is. by Cheque
- @Yen4Travel Yup – like I said – the suicide rate triples … by Rob
- 100% agree with you Jay. I also love how the armchair crticis … by Cheuqe
- This whole “there are 300 million guns, it’s a fool’s errand … by Jay
- Plus 20 more…
- My (Mis)Adventure With A China Eastern Award: A Cautionary Tale
- My (Mis)Adventure With A China Eastern Award: A Cautionary Tale – Enclosure
- Delta Rolls Back New Award Restriction… Again