Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/540077328/0/onemileatatime/
As part of the changes happening to the Marriott & Starwood loyalty programs in August, we’re also seeing both American Express and Chase introduce new co-branded credit cards. We first learned the basics of this last December, though we now have more information about what these cards will look like in the future.
In this post I wanted to look at the three American Express credit cards that will be available to SPG members. These are currently branded as Starwood Preferred Guest cards, though at some point in 2019 will be branded based on whatever the name of the new loyalty program is.
The three cards will be as follows:
- Cancelled my SPG biz card two weeks ago. My SPG personal card … by Steven M
- Another data point on SPG Personal retention bonus from this … by DSK
- @Jackie: haha doubtful that Lucky will compare them to the … by Daniel M
- This is almost like the Sapphire Preferred versus Sapphire … by Jay
- DCS you can’t help it though. You are also narcissistic just … by Debit
- Plus 20 more…
- Details Of The New Starwood American Express Cards – Enclosure
- Marriott’s Puzzling Mid-Year Program Transition
- Marriott’s Puzzling Mid-Year Program Transition – Enclosure