Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/544374512/0/onemileatatime/
Whether we’re seeking lounge access, generous sign-up bonuses, or a shortcut to the next level of airline status (my personal favorite), most of us probably have a credit card strategy that is based on some perks that we are really excited to use.
But there’s a whole other side to the equation – a side that doesn’t get the same level of attention, but can end up being the biggest money-saver – and those are the perks that you don’t want to ever have to use. One of the best examples of this is rental car collision insurance.
And in case you’re wondering if I have any experience with this, why yes, yes I do. And don’t worry, you’ll hear all about it very soon.
- I’ve had to make multiple claims on credit card insurance over … by Sean M.
- @Steph – There are no longer any country exceptions on the … by Sean M.
- @TravelinWilly: the receipt showing the damage charges, rental … by Nat
- @MeanMeosh – Good to know another use on the Diners front, … by Christian
- @Nat, can you tell us more about the “tire wear” charge. … by Tom
- Plus 20 more…
- Does My Credit Card Offer Rental Car Insurance? – Enclosure
- Reader’s Experience Getting Approved For First Business Credit Card
- Two Hotel Credit Cards To Consider Instead Of Marriott’s New Card