Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/530460026/0/onemileatatime/
Through March 9, 2018, you can earn 1,000 United MileagePlus bonus miles for $1, by signing up for a two month Wall Street Journal trial subscription. In order to be eligible, the trial subscription has to be initiated by 11:59PM ET on Friday, March 9, 2018, and must remain active for at least 45 days.
If the member doesn’t cancel the trial subscription by the end of the two month period, it will automatically convert into a monthly subscription, and the member’s credit card will be charged on the terms of the agreement. Each MileagePlus member can only take advantage of this promotion once.
Personally I value United miles at ~1.2 cents each, so you’re getting $12 worth of miles for $1, which is a good deal. If you would actually appreciate having a two month Wall Street Journal subscription, then you can get even more value out of this.
- If you don’t cancel before the renewal date, your subscription … by Ken
- Thank you for this Blueberry Rex. I was considering a new WSJ … by askmrlee
- Needed something this year to keep my United miles current so … by Tim
- Similar offer was available a few months back, and it was a … by Michael
- I signed up for this deal last fall. The miles posted before 45 … by alf
- Plus 3 more…
- United Airlines To Reconsider Controversial Employee Bonus Lottery
- CRAZY: $600 Roundtrip Business Class Tickets From Cairo To New York – Enclosure
- United Eliminates Quarterly Employee Bonuses, Spins It As A Positive