Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/537548240/0/onemileatatime/
Lately we’ve seen a lot of promotions offering bonus points for using various express checkout options, like Apple Pay, Chase Pay, and Visa Checkout. Now American Express has come up with a promotion for their Amex Express Checkout program.
Specifically, those with eligible cards can earn two additional Membership Rewards points per dollar spent using Amex Express Checkout at participating merchants through May 17, 2018. Through this promotion you can earn a maximum of 5,000 bonus Membership Rewards points during the promotion period, meaning that this is available for up to $2,500 of spend.
Amex Express Checkout is a way for cardmembers to use their American Express account login credentials to quickly and securely check out with some merchants, rather than having to enter their credit card information every time.
- You know, the other day I was just thinking that we … by Jerry
- @Dave I can confirm I’ve gotten the Boxed Amex Offers when … by Justin
- I tried using this with my platinum card and almost made the … by Anthony Phifer
- Wouldn’t 2 “additional” membership rewards points be a … by nick
- Does using Amex Wallet ever interfere with redeeming Amex … by Dave
- There’s a potential stacking opportunity here. Some members … by Chris
- One Week Remaining For Big Delta Amex Welcome Bonuses
- One Week Remaining For Big Delta Amex Welcome Bonuses – Enclosure
- How Much Do Credit Card Companies Pay For Airline Miles?