Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/547846050/0/onemileatatime/
South African Express (SA Express) is a regional carrier in South Africa. It’s owned by the government and operates flights on behalf of South African Airways, similar to how regional carriers operate flights for major carriers in the US.
The South African aviation industry in general is in quite a bit of trouble, as South African Airways has been on the brink of liquidation for a while. However, that sort of pales in comparison to what just happened at SA Express.
The South African Civil Aviation Authority (SACAA) has just suspended SA Express’ Air Operator’s Certificate (AoC) as well as their Aircraft Maintenance Organisation (AMO) approvals. They’ve also suspended the Certificates of Airworthiness (CoA) for nine of the 21 aircraft being operated by the airline.
- @Sean M. You are correct, thanks for correcting my brain fart. … by Arthur
- @Arthur – Airlink is NOT owned by the Government. South … by Sean M.
- Late April/Early May is a good time to visit SA, as the weather … by Arthur
- @CaveDweller Should be good, the rains usually stay away until … by Nick
- yes or no will work . by CaveDweller
- Plus 20 more…
- New Ink Business Unlimited Card With 50K Welcome Bonus!
- Qatar Airways’ 777-200LRs Will Soon Have Qsuites
- Review: Chase Ink Business Cash Card