Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/550944466/0/onemileatatime/
(Cue the Russian trollbots in the comments section!)
Scott Pruitt, the embattled Administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency, has no shortage of scandals involving misuse of government funds and staff, abuse of power and petty graft (this is not even to mention that his singular goal with the EPA is to effectively dismantle it). He’s spent $105,000 on first-class commercial flights and even booked tickets on Delta in order to maintain his Diamond Medallion status, despite the government having a contract with another airline.
His latest scandal is… bizarre but does touch on a subject close to my heart (and Ben’s, and Tiffany’s). He, too, appears to be a hotel toiletry aficionado.
- @Andromeda Within 24 hours? Or what will happen? by James W
- A comment left by ” Debit” is offensive to other site … by Andromeda
- @James W, Well said, sir. The people wringing their delicate … by Nick In Chicago
- If you can’t tolerate bloggers covering factual events that … by James W
- You’re exactly right, Jack. Seems like many bloggers want to be … by Chad
- Plus 20 more…
- EPA Head Enlists Staff In Frantic Search For… Ritz-Carlton Toiletries? – Enclosure
- Impressions Of The Park Hyatt Milan
- Impressions Of The Park Hyatt Milan – Enclosure