Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/553035488/0/onemileatatime/
Last week Ben wrote about the sad decline of Etihad Airways. This exact topic has been on my list of topics to write about since Day 1 of joining the team, but I couldn’t have said it better myself. When they released their A380 product and their new ‘Flying Reimagined’ marketing campaign, they were absolute game changers.
Now, I know they are still around but have no real desire to fly them again, especially when I can chase products like QSuites.
I would be amazed if Etihad does not eventually merge with Emirates.
- @ Jorge Lufthansa and Air France do not receive subsidies as … by Icarus
- Ah yes, the cost of cost-cutting. Maybe in order to cut costs … by Chuck Lesker
- I feel bad for Etihad Airways – I’m sure that Delta is … by Flyben
- the amazing airport service and upon the moon lounges sound … by jorge
- @ WP – wow – I didn’t realise they didn’t serve BCN until … by James
- Plus 3 more…
- Etihad Posts $1.5 Billion Loss, Considers Cancelling 777X Orders – Enclosure
- Etihad Guest Introducing Variable Award Pricing As Of June 30, 2018
- Wow: A Travel Agency Is Chartering An Etihad A380 For A Staff Party