Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/535933130/0/onemileatatime/
Since Cathay Pacific was founded over 70 years ago, the carrier has required all frontline female employees to wear skirts. This includes ground agents and flight attendants, and applies at both Cathay Pacific and Cathay Dragon. That will soon be changing.
This topic came to light earlier this month, when the flight attendant unions of both Cathay Pacific and Cathay Dragon request that the airlines update their image of flight attendants. The Cathay Dragon union was the first to bring this up, and then the Cathay Pacific union quickly supported them. At the time, the South China Morning Post’s awesome Danny Lee quoted a Cathay Pacific union rep as saying the following:
- @Jay, Yeah, David clearly has no idea what he’s talking … by Ben L.
- i think Cathay wins this round comparing with the SQ’s … by simp
- Sample in South Korea: KE: trousers allowed and usually one … by Jay
- @David: I’ve actually seen some flight attendents in KE who … by Jay
- Certainly a step in the right direction. @Lucky — How … by Malc
- Plus 9 more…
- Cathay Pacific’s Hilarious New Ad Encourages You To Arrive Early To Enjoy Lounges – Enclosure
- Phenomenal Cathay Pacific Business Class Fares To The Maldives, India, And Sri Lanka!
- Phenomenal Cathay Pacific Business Class Fares To The Maldives, India, And Sri Lanka! – Enclosure