Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/540717110/0/onemileatatime/
Well there’s a headline!
I haven’t travelled through Philadelphia myself yet, and this week’s news means I won’t plan to anytime soon. American Airlines operates a fortress hub at PHL airport in Pennsylvania, which they inherited from US Airways. They operate around 75% of the flights to and from this airport.
PHL has consistently ranked as one of the worst airports in the US, scoring a dismal 3/10 on airlinequality.com.
Given they are by far the airport’s biggest tenant, it’s fair that American should have a say in how the airport is maintained.
- Once the Lease is signed, the Tenant’s “power” under that … by WilliamC
- Philly is my home airport. Many times I have traveled to other … by MML
- I have worked in the Philadelphia airpprt for 14 years and I … by Mike in PA
- Philly airport is gross. The people that work there are … by Jeff who has an opinion
- I went through PHL a couple of weeks ago for the first time in … by Crosscourt
- Plus 20 more…
- “Filthadelphia” — American Is Unhappy With The Cleanliness Of Their PHL Hub – Enclosure
- The Starwood Amex Personal Card Is Sticking Around, And Will Have A “Rich Welcome Bonus”
- Is It Worth Earning Platinum Status With The New SPG Amex Luxury Card? – Enclosure