Read more at: http://feeds.feedblitz.com/~/549270700/0/onemileatatime/
United has been gaining momentum with their Polaris Lounge concept lately. United opened their first Polaris Lounge in Chicago in December 2016, and then for nearly 18 months didn’t open another lounge, which left a lot of customers disappointed.
However, there has been lots of great news lately when it comes to Polaris Lounges — United opened their Polaris Lounge San Francisco on April 30, 2018, and United will open their Polaris Lounge Newark on June 4, 2018, in just a few days. Next up, United plans to open their Polaris Lounge Houston this summer, and their Polaris Lounge Los Angeles this fall.
Since the airline had a media event today, they’ve also shared a press release with some pictures of the new lounge. The United Polaris Lounge Newark will be located in Terminal C behind security, between Gates C102 and C120. The lounge will be open daily from 4:30AM until 10:30PM. United says that more passengers originate their travel at Newark than any other United hub, so this is an especially important lounge for them.
- More to the photos, aren’t some of those the exact same photos … by David
- Can someone please give me some more detail on the airside bus … by Jordan
- @SP, we don’t yet know which terminal the SQ flight will depart … by BrooklynBoy
- I’m the guy in that last picture!* •I’m also a liar! by TravelinWilly
- The lounge looks great and as someone who lives in ATL and is a … by Roberto
- Plus 20 more…
- First Look: The New United Polaris Lounge Newark – Enclosure
- United CEO Says Decision To End NRA Discount Was Personal, Not Political
- Interesting: United & The Private Suite LAX Launch Partnership